Anti Ragging Cell
Anti Ragging Cell not only helps to make newcomers welcome and comfortable, but also plays a proactive role in solving student problems. The whole idea is to prevent student harassment and discomfort rather than wait for a problem to arise.
Code of Conduct
- Ragging of any kind is an inhuman and heinous crime. It is a punishable offence.
- No senior students should harass junior students within or outside the college campus.
- Criminal prosecution procedure would be initiated against the guilty and the college can expel the student in this case.
- In case of torture or misbehavior, the victim should immedietly refer the matter to the Anti-Ragging Cell or to the Vice Principal. Their identity will be kept confidential.
- Complaints of any kind can be put into the COMPLAINT BOX placed at the entrance of the main Lobby.
Members of Anti-Ragging & Redressal Cell
Mrs. Sunita Anand (In-Charge)
Mr. Nasir Syed Ali
Mr. Rahul Joshi
Ms. Sangeeta Mishra
Mr. Lalit (Local Police Station TI)
Ms. Rajesh Singh Bhadoria (Representative from SP's office)
Register your complaint
Ragging has ruined countless innocent lives and careers. In order to eradicate it, Hon'ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, passed the judgement wherein guidelines were issued for setting up of a Central Crisis Hotline and Anti-Ragging database.
In accordance with the orders, UGC (University Grants Commission), Govt. of India has developed a web portal. www.antiragging.in
The aim of the portal is to eliminate ragging in all its forms from universities, deemed universities and other higher educational institutions in the country. This will be achieved by preventing its occurrence and punishing those who indulge in ragging, in accordance with the Supreme Court Regulations.
Kindly view Information Pack at https://antiragging.in/Site/Infopack.aspx to know more details about ragging and its regulations.
National Anti-Ragging Helpline